Friday, February 5, 2010

Cozy @ Home: Easy Berry Cobbler





I made a terrible supper last night for my family. It was memorably bad.
If I were to describe it to you, I'm sure you would have a stomach ache just from hearing about it.

Ever have one of THOSE nights?

I had one last week and one again this week.

Tonight I tried to make it up to them and made baked beef stew, homemade rolls and this cobbler. It's warm and yummy to the tummy.

This recipe comes from my sweet, southern friend Pam, who loves food as much as I do. I will always be glad that she shared the recipe with me...she's always been generous that way.

Any recipe from a southern friend is well worth having!

Easy Berry Cobbler

or
Triple Berry Cobbler

2/3 c. each flour, sugar
1 - 1/2 tsp/ baking powder
2/3 c. milk
2-3 c. berries
6 T. margarine
(I use my frozen strawberries and raspberries from the garden and blueberries.)

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and milk in a bowl.
Melt margarine in baking dish.
Pour batter over melted margarine.
Spoon berries over top.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Batter will rise to the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment